About the Company:
1. How did Reliv get started?
In 1982, Robert and Sandy Montgomery met Dr. Theodore Kalogris, who had developed an advanced nutritional formula. After taking Dr. Ted’s formula, the Montgomerys felt healthier than ever and wanted to share what they had found with the rest of the world. In 1988, the Montgomerys launched Reliv, a direct selling company with the stated mission to Nourish Our World. Learn more about the Reliv story.
2. How long has Reliv been in business?
Reliv International, Inc. has been operating since 1988.
3. Can I purchase Reliv products if I don’t have a Reliv Distributor?
Yes! Just choose whether you want to be a Customer or a Preferred Customer to receive a 20% discount and complete our quick signup process. We’ll automatically connect you with a knowledgeable Distributor near your area who can provide you with ongoing support. Interested in selling Reliv products as an Independent Distributor? Watch our short video to see how our Distributors build a business and make a profit by selling Reliv products.
4. What kind of guarantee does Reliv offer?
Reliv offers and requires each Reliv Distributor to offer a 30-day, 100% unconditional money-back guarantee to all retail customers. Every Reliv Distributor is required to honor this guarantee. If a retail customer is dissatisfied with a Reliv product for any reason, the customer may return the product to the Distributor within 30 days for a full refund of the product purchase price.
5. What is the difference between an Independent Reliv Distributor and Reliv International, Inc.?
All Independent Reliv Distributors are independent contractors of Reliv International, Inc. They are not franchisees, joint ventures, partners, employees or agents of Reliv. Reliv International, Inc. is the corporation that develops, manufactures and markets Reliv products.
6. How can you make money with Reliv?
There are five ways to make money through Reliv's compensation plan. First, Distributors earn immediate profit, called retail profit, anywhere from 20-40% by sharing Reliv with customers. Second, Distributors can generate wholesale profit when they sponsor another Distributor and earn the difference between that Distributor’s profit level and their own. Third, as a Distributor’s organization grows, and additional overrides are created, they earn percentages through the organization’s overrides. Fourth, Reliv awards incentive travel and monthly cash bonuses for business performance. Fifth, at the Ambassador level, Distributors are paid to help others grow their Reliv businesses.
7. How much money do Reliv Distributors make?
Individual Distributors’ income will vary. Some individuals use Reliv as a source of supplemental income, earning enough money for a goal as simple as making a car or mortgage payment, for example. Others operate their Reliv business full-time as their primary source of income. As with any business, the amount each individual makes will vary. View our income disclosure statement.
8. Is Reliv a legitimate business?
No doubt about it! Here are the facts about Reliv:
- Publicly traded company (NASDAQ:RELV)
- Longtime member of Direct Selling Association, which requires member companies to adhere to a strict code of ethics
- Longtime member of the Council for Responsible Nutrition, where Reliv Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Carl W. Hastings serves on the board
- Grade of ‘A’ on the Better Business Bureau rating scale
- Featured as a top small company in Forbes, Fortune and BusinessWeek magazines
- Manufacturing meets requirements of U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the more stringent Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- 20+ year history of proven success and ethical business practices
9. What is the Kalogris Foundation?
Reliv established the Reliv Kalogris Foundation in 1995 as a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization in honor of the late Dr. Theodore "Ted" Kalogris who created the nutritional formula that would become Reliv Classic®, the company's original product. When the Foundation began in 1995, the primary focus was providing products to individuals in need throughout the United States. As Distributor donations increased and news of the mission spread, the Foundation’s vision became more global. Year after year, the Foundation’s efforts have steadily grown. What began as simply supplying product to a handful of missionaries working in the Philippines has evolved into the full support of more than 270 nutrition programs in 10 countries. Today, the RKF feeds 42,000 people every day. You can learn more by clicking here.
10. My question wasn’t answered here. How can I find an answer?
For additional questions about Reliv International, please call your local office.